Mar 19, 2011

Han Seung Yeon (Kara) made an apperance in 'Star in My Heart',  
Moon Geun Young of  'Autumn in my Heart' ...Child star as a topic



news: ENS news (ens.vop.co.kr) dd March 19, 2011

Translated by Ivy @moonsclub





Han Seung Yeon (1988) ' Star in My Heart ' (1997) days 
vs 
Moon Geun Young(1987) 'Autumn in My Heart' (2000) image



Broadcasted March 17 at  SBS " nite of TV entertainment "  Han Seun Yeon's childhood photo have been released.  The photo was captured during her debuted as a child actress in a cameo role in 'Star in My Heart'.


Han Seung Yeon's character at the ' Star in My Heart ' played as the orphan (Choi Jin-sil) is adopted into a hostile family environment.  Han Seung Heon who appeared on the scene in  ' Star in My Heart ' look adorable visage, small face,  now looks different.



Meanwhile, from child star to adult actress  the best case cited  Moon Geun Young who played as the childhood of  Eun-Seo   in 2000 KBS 2TV aired the '  Autumn in my Heart ' (also know as ' Autumn Fairy Tale ' or ' Autumn Tale ').



Moon Geun Young as a child actress not only show her acting ability, but moreover, big eyes, looks cute was incredible outstanding, became a hot topic.



Moon Geun Young after the movie and the drama continued  active from the  "Nation Young Sister" and was now becoming "Nation Actress".


Ivy's remark: Han Seung Yeon (Kara) the singer for ' Marry me, Mary ' OST - "Super Star"