Aug 19, 2011

Mary me, Mary Japan FM August 18, 2011 at Nippon Budokan

news and photo source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110819n09117Jang
Translated in short: ivy@moonsclub


Jang Geun Suk+ Moon Geun Young drama "Mary me, Mary" Japan  broadcasting  commemoration live event 20,000 fans thrilled.

August 19, according to Sankei Sports press Japan that August 18 from 14:30 to 19:00 held in Tokyo Japan "Mary me, Mary live event",  Couple fan meeting, over 10,000 fans participated. 
***********************************************************************************
source: youtube, uploader as tagged

"Marry me, Mary" part  from 1:05-1:35
translated in brief: During the show, there is an event token from hit drama "Marry me, Mary"
Mary: " Perfect, I feel like to see you"
Perfect: " let's meet at the park one hour later, I have a song for you"
****************************************************************************************************************
Photos from internet: credit as tagged